Friday, October 25, 2013

Diigo (my new Pinterest)

I LOVE Pinterest!  It is one of the best resources as a teacher I have.  It fills my weaknesses (like anchor charts) and now I am ACTUALLY using what I pin.  I know crazy!.  I think I am going to feel that way about Diigo.  I am constantly looking for resources online.   Why make it myself if it is already done?   I have often said I don't have original ideas I just change up someone else's.    Diigo seems like a really great way to help keep links organized.   AND be able to access them often so you can ACTUALLY use them.

1 comment:

  1. I love getting ideas from Pinterest for my classroom! Funny story, I tried to secretly tried to create a Pinterest account for my teaching but I didnt want my friends or wife (since i teased her about using it all the time) to know I had a Pinterest account. After I created the account it automatically announced it on my Facebook page! Needless to say the secret was out and I got teased about it but I still use it today when I am looking for great ideas for different history lessons.

    ReplyDelete