Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thing 21


I am always on the look out for new tools to use with students.  Sixth graders are completed embedded in technology form cell phones, e-readers and even the TV they watch.  Having creative ways for them to express their learning using technology is really engaging for them. 

I have several favorite discoveries from the course.   Diggo and Feedly were my personal favorites.  Setting up a blog was also very helpful and I discovered it was much easier than I thought. The self paced format is huge for me this year.  My kids are all over the place and this has really helped.  I could see a version of this class being taught in the summer.  It was a bit difficult with the beginning of the year to find a groove with the course. 

I found the class to be very helpful and worth my time.  It helped me find even more tools for teaching both for use with students and for managing resources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment